ATOMIC HABITS BOOK REVIEW!


Alhamdulillah, am done reading my fourth book in 2021. Something tells me I should put a review of the book here but I know I haven't reviewed this book to the fullest extent.Yeah,here is my tiny review. 

Reading Atomic Habits felt like taking a whole course on habit formation and habit breaking.The author takes you step by step from putting down all your daily habits,ranking them as either good or bad habits. He then helps you change your environment to one that makes it easy to keep the good habits and one that makes it hard to go back to the bad habits (by removing triggers that could initiate bad habits). 

James Clear  outlines  four rules of developing good habits ;Make it easy, Make it attractive, Make it satisfying, Make it visible. He also outlines  ways of breaking a bad habit by making the habit invisible, unattractive, difficult and unsatisfying. He doesn't just mention that, he shows you how to apply the  laws.He gives real life stories and scientific evidence to explain the subject of Atomic Habits in the easiest way. 

The book mainly emphasizes on creating a habit system that eventually helps you attain your goals, it is against the idea of goal setting being a reason for success because both the successful and unsuccessful have the same goals, what differentiates them is their daily habits. 

I recommend this book to everyone.I ask Allah to grant me and anyone who reads this book the ability to follow it up with action.This book is a life changer 💯 maa shaa Allah.

Where to find the book? I got my copy from Light Reader, a software that helps you download any book as long as they have it. If you are a hard copy typa person, you can check your copy at the books section in supermarkets or in a book shop . 



Comments

Popular Posts