Twenty Articles!

 Photo courtesy pixabay. com

There times I wanted to give up on my blog. Forget about writing. I felt so low, I didn't find importance in writing. 

Writing never gave up on me. I found myself writing about not wanting to write anymore. I wrote about the dark days and about the happy ones. 

Today, I had decided to go through my pieces, do some polishing because these days I have alot of guests here unlike when I started.

I was so happy after seeing that I have managed to write twenty articles. I went through each article making necessary corrections. I am proud of every article that made it's way here. Writing isn't easy as many think. I am struggling while writing this, but I have to write because I want to inspire those who have just started a blog. I want to inspire everyone who has started something good. 

Go on with whatever you have started, write a bad article. Let people read it, expose your work. That is how you will grow. Sharing your work will help you connect with people who have the same interest as you. You will meet people who will expose you to opportunities. 

After a friend saw my article-Ramadhan for kids, she helped me get it published in the Muslim Media Magazine. As we speak I am expecting another article I wrote to be published by the smart muslim and another article is being edited by the standard news paper.

I don't care whether my articles will be published or not, what moves me is the fact that I challenged myself to write these articles even when I thought I had nothing to write about. 

What matters is that am getting better, learning more skills of improving the quality of my pieces. For the same reason, don't stop. Keep up the spirit. Write even when you think you can't. 

Just write 📝 

Comments

  1. MashaAllah...I won't lie, I admire your passion for writing. Keep up, may Allah be with you during your lowest times..amin <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaamin ya rabb. Thank you for your kind words. May Allah grant the same to you 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts